FOUND ON http://www.pocketyourdollars.com TODAY!
It’s a steal and it works! Here’s a screen capture of my order. I ordered Size 4 Huggies and paid nothing 🙂 This was with the past LivingSocial.com deal. Free box of diapers always helps!
Posted: 14 Feb 2011 11:23 AM PST
If you’ve been wondering how I get diapers for so cheap ($0.10/diaper is my goal for larger sizes, $0.07/diaper for smaller), let me show you an example of a deal I just got this past Friday on Amazon.com.
I purchased 180 size 4 diapers for $14.18 shipped (with 2-day shipping) from Amazon.com. Even better, I used gift cards redeemed from Swagbucks to pay for my order, so in the end, my order was completely free!
If you’re looking to get a similar deal, here’s how:
– Go to the Luvs Ultra Leakguard Stretch Diapers. The price will come up as $34.54.
– Sign up for Subscribe & Save (on the right side of the page) to take 30% off your order. This will drop your price to $24.18.
– Use the $10 coupon code from the most recent issue (March) of Parents magazine. If you don’t already have a subscription to Parents magazine, I would recommend getting one ASAP because they’ve been releasing these amazing diaper coupons for several months now.
– You’ll know have to pay just $14.18 to get the diapers shipped to your door in 2 days. Plus, if you’ve earned enough points through Swagbucks, you can redeem those points for Amazon gift cards and use those gift cards to pay for your order. Or if you purchased the $20 Amazon gift card for $10 through LivingSocial last month, you could use that to pay for this order.
– If you don’t want to receive further shipments, be sure to go back into your account and cancel your Subscribe & Save option once your order has shipped.
Seriously, diaper deals don’t get much better than this! There are many, many other diaper deals available with the Subscribe & Save option if you’re not into Luvs.
Plus, don’t forget that you can get a great deal on Pampers wipes through March 6 with the coupon code MOMWIPES.